Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - March Madness 09
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 04:14 PM
B&C 100 Class

Shellshocked!!! I was there at Ford Field to root my Spatans on. Unfortunatly, it was over in the first 5 minutes. MSU probably was a little nervous, they have a young team. But either way, if MSU played its 'A' game and UNC plays it's 'A' game I still think UNC would win. Remember, UNC got beat by Kansas last year in the semi-finals and half there team could of went for the $ NBA but instead all came back to win a championship. It was like watching Mike Tyson back in the day ( before the Holyfield ear biting ) come out and throw one punch and it was over. MSU never recovered. UNC, with all its NBA talent, came out and made about every shot and we only took jump shots, and missed. We couldn't do anything inside and got steamrolled by a great team. Chalk it up to a big learning experience for our young team. Sometimes you have to get your butt kicked before you can learn how to do the right things. MSU will be back. The Big Ten will be better and I would not be surprised to see State or another Big Ten school in Indianapolis for next years final four.