Deer Hunting Forums banner

Weatherby Hunting

5K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  critter gitter 
#1 ·
I have a weatherby 7mm Mag. Love the gun but the bullets are outrageous!!!!!:wacko:

#3 ·
Wow:ranting: ,
You realize it will break at the most inopportune time. Check remington website and see about a replacement before it becomes a must. After the first of the year, they may have a sale.:goodposting:

#4 ·
will do

yeah i got to do that. maybe ill have some extra money by then.. christmas is wearing my wallet out.. or maybe it was the fourwheeler i bought for myself for christmas. hehe you gotta love that.. "hey baby im gonna go buy my christmas present. i know its sept but hunting season is kicking in. its only gonna be about six grand."

#5 ·
just wondering

yeah i got to do that. maybe ill have some extra money by then.. christmas is wearing my wallet out.. or maybe it was the fourwheeler i bought for myself for christmas. hehe you gotta love that.. "hey baby im gonna go buy my christmas present. i know its sept but hunting season is kicking in. its only gonna be about six grand."
yea im just curious if you spent the same amount on her as you did the 4 wheeler??? doubt it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.