Big Buck

5K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  wisconsinshotty 
#1 ·
Sorry no pics, but I'm told of a large 12 pointer in the area that I hunt

#5 ·
hell round here any buck would get me moving:rolleyes:

#8 ·
Nice bucks

The hunting club I belong to is Montgomery Farms H/C in Edwards, Ms. near Vicksburg. We hunt 5,000 acres of open hills and farm land with 14 members. Our web site is MFHUNTCLUB.COM. Click on to photo gallery and see pictures of our lodge and deer pictures.:biggrin:

#11 ·
if can afford more power to ya.Me im a public lands guy,and private property is a treat:crybaby:

#12 ·
yeah joel dont feel lonely. their are alot of hunters in that same boat. i know a guy that lives in a subdivision that has 10 acres behind it that is wooded. he does not have permission to hunt it so he sets up in his little 20 foot wooded section in the back of his yard. whats great for him though is there is deer in his or his neighbors backyard all the time

#13 ·
I saw about 4 deer 2 does and 2 buck. Today i started weed-whacking 9 feet high grass so i could get a clear shot if i see it in season. im planning on putting whole corn in a spot. the reason i started to weed-whack is because i wanted to not have it as such a "hot spot of human scents" and maybe deer will start coming around from the surrounding area. Any tips or pointers are appreciated. Remember i am only 14 who is kicking off my hunting career so i might seem naive!
Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.