Deer Hunting Forums banner

Hello America!! anyone interested in hunting in New Zealand?

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  critter gitter 
#1 ·
How you all doin? My names pete and my wife and I are both mad keen hunters. We hear you guys Have some awsome hunting avalible to you and we have much the same down here. My wife and I would like to get in touch with REAL hunters. Not $6000 a day guides. We hope to come and hunt bears over there some day soon and would like to get in touch with the guys doin it. Over here we have sambar, reds, wild pigs and hundereds of fallow deer and goats on our property. I also have acess to almost any form of hunting we have to offer down here. If your keen on those crazy million sci point red deer that can hardly walk under the weight of there racks, then im probably not the best guy to talk to. We are real New Zealanders and we hunt real deer. scrubby heads, in even worse country. We love the sport, respect the game and Always eat what we shoot. And we have heaps of game birds here too. If anyone is possibly interested in doing somesort of a you hunt my place I hunt yours swap then by all means let us know. Thank you for taking the time to read this and feel free to email me any time for a chat about hunting. petebreidahl@hotmail.com

Pete...:biggrin:

#2 ·
hello pete that sounds like lots of fun i hear the fishings real good there too.maybe one day when i hit the lottery:biggrin: ill come visit.Lots of places to hunt for free in america just gotta buy a license:biggrin:

#4 ·
sorry man no bear hunts around my neck of the woods yet. sounds like a pretty sweet swap if i had the bears for ya to hunt. that is if i could afford to fly to new zealand. thanks for joining up with the site. hope you enjoy. if you got some pics of all those animals you hunt feel free to post them in the gallery to give a look see on what yall got in new zealand.

and oh yeah we dont have to email you to chat. we can just do that right here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.