Deer Hunting Forums banner

Anew guy from?????

5K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
ahai folks,sorry I cant tell you a lot about me right now or where I am due to the nature of my location and what I am doing here.But I am into hunting fishing and Nascar.Just wanted to say hello.:pickle:

#2 ·
ummm okay."the pearl is in the river".repeat "the pearl is in the river":ph34r:

#7 ·
:unsure: "10-4" RangerRick, We're dying to hear all the Ranger "hunting" stories so when the coast is clear we'll be ready and waiting. "OVER" :thumbup:

#10 ·
just messing with ya.Stay safe out there and thanks

#11 ·
After checking with my C.O.,I have found I can say a little more than I thought.I am currently deployed in Afganistan with the 2nd 75th Airborne Rangers,my rank is S.F.C. and I am a Ranger sniper.What I cant tell you is exactly where I am,or the nature of any past,current or future missions.I guess the bad guys have internet too.So please understand why I wasnt more forthcoming in my intro to you all here.I have 8 months left here and then its back to Germany,then home.I have been here for 22 months and really miss home but its my job.Missing the kids birthdays and Christmas is tough but I did get to see them via a comp. video link for 15 minutes XMas day and that really helps.Value what you have,because you wont always have it.

#12 · (Edited)
Hello rangerRick , well two out of three interests sounded pretty good. Hope you find some off time to enjoy hunting and fishing. I have trouble watching cars go round and round and round and round:wacko:. Good luck and be safe whatever your doing and where ever you are.:nerd: And many heartwell thanks for serving and protecting our country and providing us the oppertunity to enjoy the things we have!HM

#18 ·
hey rick if you want some old hunting mags i got a stack of them from this year.field and stream,outdoor life,deer and deer hunting etc.Send me a pm with mailing instructions and they are yours.Thanks again for all that you do for us back home.As a New Yorker i saw first hand what those terrorist sob's are capable of.Happy hunting stay safe and come home soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.