Deer Hunting Forums banner

hot lazy days

8K views 29 replies 6 participants last post by  joel the signman 
#1 ·
seem like most of ny has the dog days starting and cool nights

#3 ·
yep bill you got that right .been downright miserable in nyc.the weather sure aint making it easy to breathe cant wait to get out of this city

#5 ·
i guess thats where the expression"you make hay when the sun is shining "comes from:bye:

#8 ·
You better change your evil ways:whistling:

#11 ·
do need the rain and not a down power but a nice slow over nite one so it soaks in the the ground fills some wells and under ground streams and not run off after the top 1 or two gets wet the pond i have been fishing has droped about 1 to 2 foot on the bank in the past week or so and it is feed by underground springs. the dry weather keep me from turkey hunting did not want to be the one seen coming or going in case a brush fire started made it out once or twice but the area was just waiting for a spark at the time

#12 ·
bill you do know turkey season is over:unsure:

#14 ·
enjoy your trip bring your thermacell to ward off the skeeters:biggrin:

#16 ·
just checking bill.Is it really that dry up there now?dont like the sound of that

#18 ·
rains coming

#21 ·
roscoe got destroyed 8" of rain killed an elderly woman took out some house roads etc looke pretty bad on the news

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.