Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - What scope to buy?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 12:21 PM
B&C 140 Class

Kabre in that price range you can get a real nice scope. I would probably get a bushnell for around the $140 to $150 range. but thats me and what I use. I if I was you would go to your gun shop and see whats avalable localy. most gun shops will help you mount as well. but I would want the best one they have that alows the best vision in low light conditions. the name and price of a scope can be up to 15 min sight abbility between them. Nikon in my book is the top of the line but you get what you pay for and you will pay for it too. thats why all mine are $120 to $140 bushnells. but they are all nice. good in low light and nice visable cross hairs in it as well.
but I would say anyone else is going to suggest the one that they use too no matter the name get what you like.
there was a post on here a few days ago asking the scope of choice preaty much. Maybe skim over that thread and get some ideas as well.
O and welcome to the deer hunters club, good luck. I like my 270 as well although its a different name.good caliber for deer hunting.