Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Crossbows are bows too
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 12:55 AM
B&C 180 Class

OVER /UNDER HAPPENS ALOT theres is a lot of discussion over wether or not the distance changes cuz of the angle i believe it doesnt because you are shooting at such a close range.the best way is to find out for yerself get a stand and start shooting. get one of those block targets or if you can afford it a deer style target cabelas or any good sporting good store carries these.i have a climber style tree stand but those ladder ones are real easy to use and are pretty comfortable.some guys use hang ons but i find them to be to small and uncomfortable again try for yerself enjoyno it wont ruin your gun hunting .the beauty of bow hunting is it lets you hunt before the guns start booming you can also bow hunt after gun season.Bottom line more time to hunt and be in the field.for that reason alone youll love bow hunting
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky

Last edited by joel the signman; 06-10-2007 at 12:58 AM.