Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Scent question
Thread: Scent question
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 06:09 PM
B&C 140 Class

Just so you know I had to laugh on my way to the woods because I knew there had to be something that I would get fired back at. I guess it is just the way it is. If you want to have a play on words trophy or mature whatever, get over it. My bottom line is if I help one hunter be more successful then I have met my goal. You don't have to agree with me at all but if you sit back down and think about it and maybe say what the heck I'll try it then you might just be surprized. Hunting has a lot of trial and error. Lord knows I have had a lot of errors. Also got news for you 125-135 bucks ARE trophy bucks here but bigger bucks do exist here in this state. These are the animals that I spend so much time and effort trying to locate. It maybe that a certain farm I hunt this year does not have one. More often than not I might find a bigger buck on possibly 1 out of 5 great farms. There have been times hunting the way I do that I see one all season. To me it is just as important the quest as it is to get close enough for the harvest of such an animal. I am here to help. If you don't need it or want it that is fine but just maybe my input will help someone be more successful. I'm not here to hurt feelings.