Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Land to lease Kentucky
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Banned

Default Western ,ky christian co

There is about 460+- on this farm acre wise.. Lots of woods and one big field... that is covered in foodplots. Last year they where seeing 10 to 15 deer a setting at one stand down by the lake... There is several stand already on the farm. This place has it all.....

This is the best farm I have.. They killed a 170 B&C 2 years ago with a bow on the farm.. Last year They shot a 170 plus with a gun never found it and let 3 different 140 deer walk..... I also can get photos off the other cameras last year of two 11 points that where never shot that went 150 plus.. The farm joins Pennyrile State Park on the back joins a 50 acre lake in the back lots of woods and fields with food plots... its just the cream of the crop... I will be send out a arial to the property when I get it avil. to me

I will be having 7 memberships total on this farm. Each person will pay 1350.00 per person for the whole Deer season. This membership is not for Turkey hunting. If you have a child only one can hunt with you for free but must take a doe unless you have permission in writing to take a buck. There is no guess allowed on the property when hunting season starts unless your child is hunting with you. All members will have to obey to a set of rules.

You will need to be serious about this membership because my last farm went really fast because of the location. I will need all money up front to hold you a spot.

Anyone that know this area knows it produced big deer . There will be rules and a 140 class Min. The property beside this one is also managed like this so if you let one walk you know someone else is not going to shoot him.

Danny
Dailey0010@aol.com
859-304-1225

Last edited by dailey0010; 06-19-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: HAVE NEED OPENINGS