Deer Hunting Forums banner

Questions about contests?I

7K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  joel the signman 
#1 ·
If you hunters have any questions or problems about the contests just let me know. We went with a doe contest instead of a buck contest like everyone else in America does. Its different and I hope yall enjoy. Plus it helps in managing the herd as well.

Thanks

#2 ·
if ya shoot more than one deer do get more entries into the contest?Also wanted to thank everyone involved for doing this

#4 ·
We are allowing only 1 entry per person. Reason being some states allow a large amount of does to be taken per season, per hunter. For example in my home state of TN you are allowed 3/doe a day in certain areas. Tennesseans would have a great advantage to tag alot of does to up their chances of winning, Whereas in another state you may only be issused 1 doe tag.

The contest rules and prizes are listed in 2 sticky post in the contest forum.

#8 ·
ok. This is tickin me off. I will get our tech guy to see if he can figure out the problem. I just resized it a couple times to see if I could get it to work. I will just put it up for you when we get it working properly. You dont have to worry about it. He is entered.

Thanks

#9 ·
yeah but that whole angry jumping up and down face:whistling::whistling::whistling:hes in:biggrin:

#13 ·
Klein, Welcome to the site.
Have you tried using photobucket to host your pic? it's really easy,
just go to photobucket.com and register for free than you can post your pics here without resizing them.

#14 ·
Yes sir. It has to be smaller than 500kb for it to fit. You should have got an error when you tried to upload. Do you remember what it was?

If the pic was to big it will say something like "file size is to big"

If you struggle with it just put it in the forums and I will upload it for you.

Thanks

#18 ·
photobucket will also resize em for ya:wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.