Deer Hunting Forums banner

looking for a warm hunting hat?

6K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  BruceBruce1959 
#1 ·
Look no farther!

Cabela's -- Mad Bomber Tweed Bomber Hat

I bought one of those last fall. It is the warmest thing I have ever worn. I biked 7 miles to school every morning (often before it was light outside) all winter long and never, even with 35mph headwinds, rain, and a wind chill of -7, was my head cold. Dont believe me? Read some of the many reviews. Everywhere I went people where like "nice hat" and such and they are extremely conferable. The rabbit fur beats the cheaper hats synthetic fur by a mile. It doesnt itch and is so soft. I also read that one guy as worn one for many years and it showed no wear.
I was thinking of buying another one in blaze orange for hunting and saw that this particular model was on sale for $15!!!! Seriously buy one if you do ANY foul weather or cold hunting. These hats are worth every penny of $200 on a cold morning. My dad bought one after he saw how great it was and everyone who tried it on loved it. Highly recommended!

BTW I'm in no way affiliated with anything. Just wanted to let you guys know and give you a major "heads" up! ;)

#5 ·
Isn't that nuts and my Bow didn't even come with any fancy fur grips, I shoulda got the hat and saved a couple hundred!!!! :w00t:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.