Deer Hunting Forums banner

9/13/08

8K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
Mark it on your calander ladies and gentelman THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES will take on the usc posers on their homje field.With most of their starters coming back for their senior year including the BUTKIS AWARD winner JAMES LAURENITES the world will see our true power.

#8 · (Edited)
I don't know what it is but there's something about football season that just puts a jolt in my system. Maybe cuz it rings in the hunting season or the weather starts to cool off a tad. I don't know but it's here. I don't know who the heck to root for but chances are I'll be watching something and yelling at my TV like a looney. Go Bucks??????? Go USC????????? AH, GO BUCKS. I'M WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

#11 ·
UH, who do you yell for when your hunting buddies from deerhuntersclub dont tell you who to go far? :lol:

If Im watching a game I dont care the outcome of I always go for the underdog. Like App state's win over Mich last year. Its cool when these small teams play up to another level and win.

#10 ·
Well said. Cant argue there. Wish I could convert you to a VOL fan.. We need some good ones. Even though I may talk trash about SEC being the best and all that, I like the fans that pick a team and stand by them no matter what. Says something about the person. Another reason I dont like USC fans.. There never were any till they starting winning. Well guess I shouldnt say that. But if they cant list the names of the coaches and QB's from when times were rough and they stunk their not a real fan. IMO

Your allright HM.

#13 ·
I yell at any/everything, I have issues man. I'll even yell at my cats. You guys just tell me who to root for and I will yell. The mechanic at work just got back from Arkansas visiting and brought me a shirt with a razorback on back and "HOGS" in front. Are the razorbacks a good team? GO RAZORS?????? OR NOT??????

#15 ·
OK, for the record I'm slightly less confident than I was about this game but I'm still sure we'll pull it out.:sad:

#17 ·
Sure looks like a classic David and Goliath and we're not wearing the big shoes. I thought I'd send Beckman a new slingshot and a few good stones just incase things go sour. I can't bet against OSU but if the score came out USC 28 OSU 12 I wouldn't be too surprised.:ranting:

#19 ·
33 The Ohio State Buckeyes

21 usc
..... ua
..... cl
..... ki
...... f
...... o
...... r
...... n
...... i
..... a

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.