Deer Hunting Forums banner

Ad that keeps coming up?

3K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  BruceBruce1959 
#1 ·
We were talking in the moderator forum about that ad that keeps coming up that says. The nra is selling us out. Who are these folks and where they coming from. I know how the mods feel about them. How ya'll feel?

G
#2 ·
I'm not sure, i haven't seen it or should i say looked in to it. is it just an eye grabber to get you to check things out? or is it a group really anti NRA?

Moderator forum? whats that? bit of a private club? grin what does it take to be a moderator anyway?

#4 ·
shhh ronns on to us abort go to channel 69 and implement plan zebra fox trot:biggrin:

#5 ·
the group is a gun grabber group in disguise,they act like /say they are not but they are

#7 ·
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

#8 ·
Yeah bruce i guess their budget ran low... From what I read they seem to actually be anti NRA ronn.

Mod forum. where the mods talk about what spam to get rid of etc. And in this case a controversial ad.

Whats it take to be a mod? Good head on your shoulders is the main thing. I dont want our mods ticking folks off and getting into it with folks. Over editing and such.

When the site started growing and I needed help I just asked a couple of the members that had been using the site the longest to help me keep a control on things. We try to keep the forums cuss word free, spam free, etc. The more the site grows I just add a mod every now and then. We expect traffic to be about 90k+ this Nov so I just added another mod. (HuntingMan) Hunting Man showed an interest in the past so I asked him if he still wanted to do it.

#11 ·
thats why im always here ronn keeping us safe from the evil spammers that lurk in cyberspace:coffee:

#12 ·
Me Too Me too ,, I Always come in with my "Spammers-Be-Gone-Spray"
kinda like the Roach Motel, Spammers check in but they dont check out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.