Deer Hunting Forums banner

Mountain Lions

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  joel the signman 
#1 ·
The ranch that i hunt on has a mountain lion on it and the ranch owner wants it killed. I was just wondering how 2 do it legally?

#2 ·
better check with your state regulations...each state is different. Make sure everything is in place with the correct licenses and stuff, because if you get a chance to shoot it I'm sure it will draw alot of attention. good luck, and be careful.

#4 ·
I would advise you to check the regulations book or call your local game warden. You can't be too sure when going after that type of game. In Oklahoma here they put out a book of regulations that you can pick up at most convenience stores...I don't know about texas. Maybe try the conservation dept. website if you can't find the reg. book.

#7 ·
everyone is right about this double check first,ya got to wonder why the landowner wont do it himself:confused:play it safe and find out,you wouldnt want to get arrested,lose your gear and privilege to hunt for years to come

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.