Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - sample pack
Thread: sample pack
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:07 PM
ronn

Wink Hey SaanThe problem

Hey SaanThe problem here is where it tries to read your ensitixg CSS file to see if it needs to be updated. This normally is not a problem with the permissions 644, but it seems to be a issue for you. Anyhow, the fix you tried was not quite right, you changed/wp-content/plugins/share-and-follow/share-and-follow.phpwhen you needed to adapt/wp-content/plugins/share-and-follow/css/stylesheet.css to be 777 (maybe 664 would work for you, if not set to 750, and let me know if it is still screwed? please!)btw: for your security change share-and-follow.php to be 644 asap so you dont let hackers in It's where I check to see if you have an ensitixg set of settings for your CSS and if it is different to what changes we do now, I use are part if php called fopen which might be a problem for your hosting company.As for looking like my pages, you have a choice but as you are new option #1 is much more your pace#1 just change the options in the share icon setttings to be the ones you like with the text you like. you want icon+text in a row#2 use the template tag of <php the_share_links(); ?> as that is exactly what I use on my page. it puts the same text, same icons, same everythig

Last edited by Jhayzhelle; 04-19-2014 at 12:25 PM. Reason: 9ooBmxUks
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote