Deer Hunting Forums banner

Afterworld?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  muleskinner 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Last week I said I would tell about some strange happenings at camp. My son who is 21 got ran out of camp at 3 am last summer from three ghostly faces following him inside camp. My nephew was with him. My son would not leave camp and travel 300 miles at 3 am unless something scared the heck out of him. Next is something that you'all can decide coincidental or not! Just for backround my brother who passed away in 2000, his ashes were put in the mountain stream by camp and may be able to interact somewhat. On three occasions I have asked my brother to push a certain patch of woods, laural thicket ect. The first time was for my son on the last night with only 2-3 minutes of light left. Out comes 4 does from exactly where I asked him to push for his nephew. My son having a doe tag shot his first deer! I could not hold back a few tears for two different reasons. The next two times have been for me with the same results, each time with-in 2-3 minutes of last night last light following a little help request out come deer! I just don't think its coincidental but probably hard for most to believe/understand. So what do you think?

#3 ·
I'm one of the ones that believes wholeheartedly that there's something happening in the afterlife, something that we will never understand until we arrive there ourselves.
It's interesting hearing about all those sort of things that happen that we just can't explain.
The patron saint for hunters is St. Hubert, I think all hunting camps should keep St. Hubert present to keep watch on all the camp hunters/visitors.

#4 ·
well im a believer too.The man who got me interested in hunting passed away before deer season a few yrs back well i was hunting and it was getting close to quiting time when i asked him to send me a buck within seconds a nice buck appeared and i dropped him with one shot.I had told his daughter i was gonna get a buck for her dad and i did.:yes:

#5 ·
I say it's all in what one believes in when it comes to that sort of stuff. I myself think that sometimes there are those who are either watching out for your safety or looking over you or something. HM if you truly believe in what has happened then don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

#6 ·
cool

I think thats pretty cool seeing how strange that is, but personally, i really can't say it's that wierd seeing how I live in the house my grandmother died in, and not only that but in the same room that she died in. a lot of creepy things go on in there but I think thats touching seeing as she never had the chance to see me or my sisters before she succumbed to cancer. Although I wish she were able to give me a couple of deer:boxing:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.