Deer Hunting Forums banner

camp buddies did this to me!

4K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  timberghost 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#4 · (Edited)
HM all you need to do is left click on where its says img code.its the last of the 4 .once you click it it turns blue ,then right click and copy.then you make your post and rightclick again and hit paste.should be fine i use photobucket and its easy.the problem is your probably clicking on 1 of the other 4 options .try it again

#5 ·
and congrats to your son ronn :thumbup:

#6 ·
why did they do that to your deer?did ya wound it a couple times or something?

#7 ·
Joel you are very close, we had a point deduction for any muliple shot deer. Mine was a less than perfect shot and needed a second shot. The guys decided to patch the buck back up with various things. A couple of the members are ex-marines and maybe that explains the knife. I don't really know but we do have a good time at camp. All pranks are legal! I'm sure you did a few things at your camp. I have many stories to share like the wheelchair buck, the no bullet hole buck, the louiseville slugger deer (not for the squeemish or peta members). I'd like to hear some stories from others!HM

#11 ·
yep one guy made a bad shot and blew the deers leg off .someone got a small plastic deer toy and sawed the legoff and then put it up on the wall.:yes:.then ya got the classic carry the cot outside,and raisenttes trick:thumbup:did ya see my frozen buck pic in your other post?

#14 ·
Oh, I seen on the TV a group of hunters up late playing cards or whatever and one hunter goes to bed saying he's not going to oversleep like the rest of them. Anyways he gets sound asleep and then one of the "friends" sneaks in and speeds up his alarm clock and the alarm to give the impression that he overslept and they all hide when the alarm clock rings. Well I can barely remember but the guy high tails it up out of the cabin and fires up his UTV and they all flag him down before he bolts out of there. But that's all I can recall about that show. It was funny as heck though. Hey, maybe one of you guys can try that at deer camp this fall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.