Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - I think I'm catching on
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 08:06 AM
B&C 160 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberghost View Post
I borrowed my moms digital camera today for my sons lacrosse game and I didn't need an installation CD or software this and that. According to the instructions all I needed to do was plug the camera into the computer into the PC and away we go. I got as far as putting a picture I took as my desktop background now my question is how do I get to the point to where I can send pics and all that? Geez I'm starting to feel all high-tech now.
To send a pic by email you can either

1) Start with a new email message opened and click to "insert a file" you can then browse for the file picture file you want to send. double click on the picture and it should load to the email. Hint: I like my picture files arranged as "thumbnails" it's easier to find the one you want. also when you down load your pics the PC will ask where? Create new folders in "My pictures" for different activities.

2) Find a picture you want to send and right click on it and look for "Send to" the computer should open an email with the file already attached.

It's not as hard as it seems when you first start. It won't take long and you will have it down pat.