Deer Hunting Forums banner

I think I'm catching on

4K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Southern Man 
#1 ·
I borrowed my moms digital camera today for my sons lacrosse game and I didn't need an installation CD or software this and that. According to the instructions all I needed to do was plug the camera into the computer into the PC and away we go. I got as far as putting a picture I took as my desktop background now my question is how do I get to the point to where I can send pics and all that? Geez I'm starting to feel all high-tech now.

#4 ·
To send a pic by email you can either

1) Start with a new email message opened and click to "insert a file" you can then browse for the file picture file you want to send. double click on the picture and it should load to the email. Hint: I like my picture files arranged as "thumbnails" it's easier to find the one you want. also when you down load your pics the PC will ask where? Create new folders in "My pictures" for different activities.

2) Find a picture you want to send and right click on it and look for "Send to" the computer should open an email with the file already attached.

It's not as hard as it seems when you first start. It won't take long and you will have it down pat.

G
#6 ·
there is a a lot more to these goofy boxes than i know. timbergoast you need to start an account at a site like photobucket.com. its free. then it will ask you what pics you want and will automatically take you to your pics on your pc. upload the pics you want to share. once you have created an album with photobucket, you can share your pics with the world by clicking on the img button under the pic. its a cut and paste type thing. start your post, get your pic, right click it into your post, and thats pretty much it. as i think joel found out its a good place to keep pics cause you can lose them if your pc pukes on you. good luck and its not that hard to do.

#7 ·
yep i saved alot of pics that way.photobucket is free just takes a little getting used to

#9 ·
Go toyour account on Photobucket.com. Underneath the photo that you want to send click on IMG code. This will "copy" the photo into Edit. Then go to this sight and open up a thread and write a reply or start a new thread. In the message area, place your cursor where you want the photo to appear, then click on Edit on your top bar, hold your mouse button down and scroll down to "paste". Click on "paste" and you're done. You won't see the photo in your meessage box, but it will appear when youy send in the message. Give it a shot, and if you want any more help, just holler. Good luck.
Here's one from out my back door:

#11 ·
:yes:Holy crap I did it man. Finally got it. I just have to remember how the heck I started from square one. WOO HOO:pickle::thumbup::photo: Check out the "post your ride the good,bad, and the ugly". Thank You to all who helped me out. You're all #1 in my book!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.