Deer Hunting Forums banner

Wedding Day June 21

4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  BruceBruce1959 
#1 ·
Well Today Is My Last Day Of Freedom.i Am Getting Married On Saturday The 21 Of June.i Am Very Excited.we Have Been Very Busy And Everything Is In Its Place.we Have 250 People That Replied That Are Comming.its Very Stressfull On My Soon-to-be Wife.glad When Its All Over.then I Can Get Back Into Hunting&fishing.we Are Not Going On A Honey-moon But Both Took Next Wee Off From Work.so Hopefully I Can Get Into The Woods And On The Water Weather Permitting.its Supposed To Rain All Next Week.but Have To See.you All Have A Great Day.

Jamie

#5 ·
congrats on the big occasion.I wish you both a long life together full of happiness

#7 ·
Congratulations and best wishes. Looks like your starting out great. Let's see, getting married and celebrating with all those friends, then having a week off from work, and it's supposed to rain all week. Anyway, whatever you do, all the best to you and your wife.

#11 ·
I JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE KIND WORDS.OUR WEDDING WENT VERY WELL EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY NO PROBLEMS AT ALL WE HAD SO MUCH FUN IT FLEW BUY SO FAST SEEN FREINDS AND FAMILY I HADN'T SEEN IN QUITE AWILE.HERE IS A PICTURE THAT MY SISTER INLAW TOOK.THATS ALL WE HAVE FOR NOW UNTIL WE GET OUR PROFESSIONAL ONES ARE READY.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.