Deer Hunting Forums banner

david letterman

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  timberghost 
#1 ·
i just got a call from the show.i requested tickets for tomorrows show cuz kid rock is the musical guest and they said im in.plus jack hanna the animal guy is on.then thursday is the kid rock/skynryd concert oh yeah the tickets for letterman were free

#4 ·
What the heck, free tickets to the Letterman show, man you lucky little............dude. Let's see you on the news: Joel the sigman arrested for streaking across the stage of The late show with David Letterman during a performance by Kid Rock. LOL have a good time Joel.

#7 ·
dont think thats gonna happen yall are nuts.

#9 · (Edited)
just got back the show was great it'll be on tonight we got 3rd row on the left.before the show we hung around the backdoor i got 2 pics of kid rock and he shook my hand i thought was pretty cool now i cant wait for tomorrows show

#11 ·
wow what a show at MSG. skynyrd came on at 8 played till 910 then a quick stage change kid rock came on at 930 and played till midnight.he played all the hits off all his albums,the crowd was filled with smoking hot women ,daisy duke was sitting next to me:whistling:The rebel flags were all over the place.who knew there are that many "********"in NY it was a blast,if ya get the chance to see this show GO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.