my son's first buck at 15 years old. 2 years ago

how i learned not to point the camera due east or west

just neat

See less See more
#2 ·
cool action shot of the fawn

G
#6 · (Edited)
whitetail fever, i think you may need to do something about scent control or are you putting something on those cameras? i spray mine down with scent killer. covering the lens and sensor so not to get anything on them.

#8 ·
fine looking dogs .grouse hunt with em?

#10 ·
:thumbup:sounds good:thumbup:

G
#11 ·
Oh here is a free piece of info. Two hard wired :wacko:pointing bird dogs and a hard wood floor makes for a POed wife.:lol::lol: I keep telling her its nothing I can't fix but it does no good.

G
#14 ·
One horse helped me. You need to open account at a place like photobucket.com, its free, up load pics from your computer using their browse button when you are in " My Album" pick the ones you want in your album. Under the pic there are some label things. Click the IMG of the pic you want to move here. when you get here and your post opened right click and paste. its really easy. I start my post first and then minimize it and retrieve my pic and then come back and paste.

Hunting man are they working dogs or just buddies? Labs are great friends. Friends of mine have them. I've only met one in my life that would eat you. The rest are just big huggables.

G
#16 ·
My turkey mounts. I did them myself. The guy taking pictures at the seminar I did, needs glasses I think. All NH birds. Doing another seminar Sunday at the Skull and Antler Club show and then one Saturday the 12th. at a local gun shop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.