Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Camping
Thread: Camping
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 03:30 PM
B&C 160 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronn View Post
When I use to go camping it was always somewhere different than the area I live. So I like the coast. NH has a state campground right on the ocean thats very inexpensive which is why there is a waiting list. Its nice. A friend of mine said that there is a good one in the Keys but thats the same thing hard to get reservations. I live in the mts and there are lakes near by so like a I said different is the ocean. Camping at an event would be fun. Like the boonedangle or whatever it is down there in TN. That music thing. kinda like a woodstock but with country and blue grass music, now that would be a hoot. OR of course a hunting trip of any kind.

I'm glad you said that I forgot we have paid reservations at Hunting Island State Park. It is right on the ocean above Hilton Head. It's one of those that is hard to get reservations for. We made our reservations last summer.

I have looked at going to Bonarroo music festival. They have a sweet 4 day package deal for VIP tickets that include reserved seating for two stages, buffet meals and nicer bathroom facilities including showers. If I went that's the only way I would go, tent camping in July here can be brutal.