Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Shout out
Thread: Shout out
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 09:50 AM

it seems to me that the sporting goods industry customer servis is better then any other industry
I had purchased a blemished Ruger from a gun shop (camo finish was not 100%) I started to get a lot of failure to feeds & eject properly
sent it back to Ruger & found the camo was coming off the stock by the mag well & causing the issue they called me at work the same day. Told me they can sandblast & re camo it told them just to take the camo off as I didn't care if it were camo or not. He asked if i was sure I said yes. He stated that was easier for both of us as he was going to replace everything but the reciever but will sandblast the reciever & refinish it.
I pretty much ended up with a new gun & a free stock magazine at no charge & had the gun back within two days has been shooting great ever since now if I just can find some bulk .22 ammo

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright