Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Shout out
Thread: Shout out
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 05:37 AM

Default Shout out

I have been looking for a new release for my bow have used T.R.U Ball since I started using a release my original was rebuilt 2 times in its life time but decided it was time for a new one just puchaced another by them a couple months ago bieng that I am less then average build I have a hard time finding a release that feels comfortable in my hands I talked to T.R.U. Ball for a while & ended up buying the one they suggested & really like it. Now I have decided I wanted to try a thumb release & have been told that due to my shoulder issue it may be harder to use. Again I contacted T.R.U. Ball to get their opinion they were extremely helpful & went back & forth though instant message over a period of an hour to guide me to a release they thought would work they even said if they had a rebuilt one they would send it. Due to my shoulder issue I didn't want to spend a $130 on a release that I couldn't use & have to turn around & sell for half the money. The next post I thought was pretty cool. they informed me they did not have any reconditioned ones in the model I was looking for but sent me a link to the cheapest they could find online I bought it & arrived yesterday. It will take a little getting used to but is very nice. I really think we need more companies like this around there are companies I have dealt with that have good customer service but only a few companies have really impressed me so far Ruger, T.R.U. Ball & Bow String Depot
all Hunting/sporting related Go Figure
What companies Have you dealt with that impressed you?

Sorry for the Rambling

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright