Deer Hunting Forums banner

My 30-06

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Buckinator 
#1 ·
Just a few pics of my Remington 700 30-06. I didnt want to spend the extra money on a left-hand model...and academy didnt stock them lol. So i got the right hand one. Built up a cheeck rest with durable foam padding and secured it with camo duct tape...hey it works right. Adjusted my trigger to around 2.5-3lbs. Free floated the barrel and am now getting 1/4" center to center groups at 100 yards. Im pretty impressed so far with it. Out of the box it shot around 1-1 1/2" groups. Anyway let me know what yall think. Oh and i also polished the bolt.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
I really like the look of your M700 with the camo stock. Does yours have a dropping floorplate, some of the ADL/SPS have them others don't. Is it setup with a 24 or 22 inch barrel?

Thanks
Karl
Thanks for the comment. It does not have the floor plate so i have to half cycle to unload but most of the time i only load one round. And i believe i have the 24" barrel on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.