Deer Hunting Forums banner

New Knight KRB

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
Just got back from Lafeyette (SP?) Indiana's Sportsmans Warehouse. Picked up a new blue/compsite Knight KRB for $219+ tax. Can't wait to clean it up and try loose and pellets through it.

Bicycle part Rim Auto part Fashion accessory Metal

:yes:

See less See more
#2 ·
sounds like a good deal

#4 ·
Got out Staurday and shot that new KRB. The first picture is with 2 Pyrodex pellets, 300gr XTP with Crushed Rib sabots at 25 yards, to get the scope sighted in. Started out the first 1/2 dozen or so shots were to the left. After some scope adjustments it put 4 right in the hole. Forgive the first picture, those shoot n c's are a pain when they stick together. I adjusted up and took a couple of more shots before moving the target out. Second picture the target was moved out to 50 yards same load but with 120gr Pyrodex loose RS. I may have not let the barrel cool enough between shots on the 50 yard target or, it could have been the change to 120gr loose. Either way I'm pleased with the first outing. Looking forward to shooting my favorite 250 and 300gr Barnes Expander MZ and messing with the powder.

Astronomical object Art Circle Font Pattern

Astronomical object Science Circle Font Pattern

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.