Deer Hunting Forums banner

New Member Contest WINNER

7K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Jaymz 
#1 · (Edited)
For New Members Joining After September 15th 2013
Please post here to win a Custom made Turkey Pot Call
need the date you joined & The Members name that asked you to join (if one) Drawing will be held January 31st 2014

#2 ·
Sir Gorge

As I looked him up and down and made eye contact, I slowly raised my right hand and extended it firmly. With sharper then razor blue eyes he took my hand firmly with a shake. I gave him my name and he gave his. I must ask for I.D sir I said and he promptly produced a quarter I said to my amazement Call someone who cares son. I am who I say!

#16 ·
Update: due to reasons Beyond my control I may not have the second call by the end of this month so here is the deal I WILL have a second call but I may have to push the drawing date into February good news for members who have joined dhc after 9/15/13 & have not posted on this thread you have extra time

#18 ·
Welcome to DHC & the sport of hunting Savage is a good rifle .270 is a great caliber being a big Ruger fan I would also look at the Ruger American
Great rifle for cheap money
Hope you have a good time here lots of Knowledgeable people here

#19 ·
Hello All

Hello All,

I'm new to the forums. I just got back into hunting a few years ago and with the help of some great friends (who I think they were just as excited as I was or even more so) I got my first deer ever last fall a nice little 4 point. I'm mostly into archery but I do some spring turkey with the shotgun and rifle in the fall for whitetails.

I'm looking forward to all the helpful tips you all have.

#22 · (Edited)
drawing will be postponed for one week I will draw next Sunday 2/12/14 sorry for the delay
PLEASE look in the New Contest thread under the Contest section for details

#23 · (Edited)
Drawing will be tonight look in the Contest section for details If you have not posted you still have time will draw around 8pm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.