Deer Hunting Forums banner

DragonFire heated Grip

4K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 ·
Just Arrived tested & works really well will be doing a good test on it over the next week

See less See more
#2 ·
UPDATE: I Purchased the Dragonfire in mossyoak camo arrived in a couple days it looks to be a quality made product
installation & instructions are simple
It is recommended to use Nickel Metal Hydrate rechargable batteries
Lithium recommended in temps below 20 degrees
I ordered at the end of bow season so I did not get it in the woods yet but have been testing it in 20-30 degree weather here & I have to say so far I am really liking this heating begins very fast. I have est. time of 10 sec to start to feel the heat battery seems to last the est. time per the claim (only tested the alkaline & NiMH batteries)
it has a high, low & off setting low seems really nice for cool days when you don't need gloves & high works well on the really cold days with gloves on
So far I am enjoying the Dragonfire & will continue to test & update this product
shot a 15 round bow course today NO Gloves 25 degrees heater works well on high setting hand was warm the whole time does not get really hot but just enough to keep the bow comfortable
Here are a couple pics of the setup

#4 ·
Me too HM
It could be improved like battery life but seems to be the best one I can find on the market I think I am really going to like it on those cold days

#6 ·
Actually doesn't affect it
thin felt pad & it goes on the front of the bow but does wrap around a little I shoot open handed so i don't notice it at all but the Mathews does have a decent grip I think shooting say a PSE you would notice it as they don't have a grip so to speak

#8 ·
got it right from the company online DragonFire ThermoGrip | Heated Hand Grip & Stabilizer
did not seem like he had any dealers here in NH
he is based out of NY
It does last with the NiMH bateries about 2.5 - 3 hours but they are rechargable & I got 4 energizer batteries & the charger at walmart for about $13 I am going to pick up another 2 sets before next season
I just wish I bit the bullet earlier so I could have tested it while I was hunting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.