Deer Hunting Forums banner

Phil Robertson

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Scorpion8 
#1 ·
So what's everyone's opinion on this whole Phil Robertson deal? I personally don't think he said anything wrong. He was asked a question and gave his opinion.

#2 ·
I think everyone has a right to their own personal opinions I hope people start ignoring the A&E television station, Also if anyone plans on buying any Duck Dynasty products here's an Important tip... :whistling:

#6 ·
Paula D lost everything over saying the N word twenty years ago in her past and still trying to recover from it.
I think people make a big deal over nothing. For a country that is the land of the free, we have the largest prison system in the world. Freedom of speech only goes for the news paper and the president. All others well as long as you don't offend, upset, hurt, or dicriminate someelses feelings your ok.

#7 ·
He did nothing wrong

I honestly think that part of the "Duck Dynasty" purpose is about god and family.Of course,hunting too:lol:.I totally agree with everyone above :goodposting:.If I were asked a question about god,i would say my flat out opinion.God isn't something to sugar coat or lie about.Now I hate A&E.I actually like what he did. He is a true believer.It was A&E's fault,and I think the show will just move to a different network. Good luck,Phil

#8 ·
He has his own right to an opinion as much as anyone else. And he was asked his opinion, plus he replied in such a manner as to make it clear that it was only his opinion. I wish A&E would sell the show to the Outdoor Channel if they don't like him voicing his own opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.