Deer Hunting Forums banner

Surgery

4K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  delbert 
#1 ·
In less than 24 hrs I will be on the table getting a new heart valve installed. I hope to be back on line in about a week. Be safe everyone in all your activities especially hunting, hopefully, tags are being filled and freezers showing the fruits of the hunts. Have a great Thanksgiving and if you have an extra prayer I would appreciate one sent my way, thanks and may the good Lord bless you! :bye: HM

#4 ·
Good luck HM you're always in our prayers but I will personally be sure to include some extra words for a special friend.
I'd bring along a camera, Just in case there's some nice DOE's at the hospital :w00t: See ya soon....:thumbup:

#5 ·
Been praying for you for a few weeks HM. Will continue! Trust in the Lord, He will see you through this. The most important thing is to trust in your doctors to do a good job. I've been praying for them as well. Use this experience to witness to others while you're laid up. May the Lord be with you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.