Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - The Kingdom over hunting - 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:35 AM
B&C 120 Class

It has been a while since I have updated you all about what is going on in our family. The hosting opportunity for the twin girls that I mentioned earlier has fallen though but with it new opportunities have opened up. This past friday we signed up to host two orphans from the Philipines for Christmas. With money tight is was a tough decision for me but our hearts are full of love and we have a God that is limitless.

The brother and sister are 10 and 8 years old and will be arriiving Dec 15. We are currently in the official application process which is very intensive. We also have to raise a little over $6,000 in the nest month and a half. My wife is on top of this and a few friends have stepped up to help coordinate this.

The one fundraiser that we are most excited about is a T-shirt (llong sleeve or hoodie) sale run on line. Our plan is to collect pictures of those that buy a shirt with them wearing the shirt and we will put together a photo album of all the pictures for the Kids as a Christmas Present. Then they can see all the people that have supported this venture financially and though prayer. I dont want to post a link here as I am not sure if it viaolates the forums policy. The best way to spread this is though social media. If anyone is intersted in helping to spread this or support it PM me and I will get you the information.

We also plan to approach local buisnesses for donations, definietely not up my alley but was recommended to us.

We covet your prayers through this time.

Thankyou, Jason "timetohunt"