Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Under Armour
Thread: Under Armour
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 05:45 PM
B&C 180 Class

Default Under Armour

I realize UA clothing and hunting gear is EXPENSIVE, but that old saying "you get what you pay for" is true with this brand. I do not have any cold-gear camo in UA but let me tell you what, their clothing line is about as comfortable as it gets. I have a light weight camo shirt I wear for bow hunting and/or turkey hunting and I have 3 UA cold gear compression tops as my base layers. I also have 3 pairs of the compression bottoms. I realize the cold gear camo pants and coats are up there in price... but seriously, I would have to say they are probably worth it. Will I be buying any of it? Probably not anytime soon, but I strongly believe it is superior to anything else.

Now that said, I was thoroughly disapointed today when I went to Bass Pro wanting to buy a fitted, camo UA hat they had ABSOLUTELY NONE. I about fell over in disbelief. ALL their UA hats were extremely thin in material and had snap back (I hate snap back hats). Supposedly that's what UA is going to this year is what the boy told me there are BP. BIG MISTAKE if you ask me.